Anything placed on the roof of a vehicle changes the way the vehicle should be driven, above all by reducing speed.
Drivers should also bear in mind the quality of the road surface, the traffic intensity, the weather conditions, speed limits and other parts of the Highway Code.
> More Garanzia
PARKING & CAMPING
SPEND THE NIGHT WHERE YOU PLEASE, PUT THE BRAKE ON AND GO TO SLEEP*
Most Autohome tents are Double Use:
1. When travelling: If the Roof Tent does not exceed the vehicle shape including the open rear-view mirrors: for itinerant overnight stays everywhere, also in public and parking areas.
2. When camping: If the Rooftent is equipped with several additional accessories such as Verandah, Changing Room or Awning, it occupies further public space – because it exceeds the overall vehicle shape – thus, it is necessary to stay in private or camping areas.
* In car parks and public areas, putting up tents which exceed overall vehicle dimensions are considered prohibited forms of camping in Europe. For legislation in other countries, check with your Automobile Club.
WITH AUTOHOME SHELL TENTS
YOU CAN ALSO SLEEP IN REST AREAS AND CAR PARKS
With the range of Autohome hard shell tents, night is no longer an unexpected event. You can sleep not only in campsites but also in rest areas and car parks.
European regulations prohibit camping outside specially equipped areas (campsites) but allow you to sleep in public rest areas or car parks as long as there are no protrusions from the vehicle gauge.
All Autohome hard shell tents fall into the category authorized for night use in parking areas, even outside campsites. The only precaution is that nothing has to protrude from the vehicle gauge and therefore the ladder of the tent must be kept vertical when not in use, in order not to protrude in width from the outline of the external rear-view mirrors.
The advantages are many and well known by globe trotters who love travel adventures.
• If you like the landscape on the seashore, on the mountain lake, at the edge of the road, next to a park .... stop and open your Autohome.
•Are you traveling to get to your holiday destination? Do not look for a campsite far from your road. Stop in a convenient car park, open your Autohome tent and set off again tomorrow without wasting time!
• Is it getting dark and is there a queue, due to an accident or because many are traveling for the weekend? Move into a car park or service area and sleep comfortably in your Autohome tent. Tomorrow you will start again with the free road!