DRIVE CALM AND SLEEP PEACEFULLY
Safety is priceless for us at Autohome and for this reason our research and development centre has always worked on two fronts: first to guarantee "no problem journeys" and second to ensure "peaceful nights".
NO PROBLEM JOURNEYS
The roof tent is a load subject to dynamic stress when driving on the road and like any other load outside the vehicle must be firmly anchored and give a guarantee of safety, in order not to become a hazard. Autohome roof tents are made of the best materials to be solid and robust, able to withstand the stresses of the asphalt and the aerodynamic drag of the wind. They passed the stringent certification tests of the product and materials to travel years and years without problems.
AUTOHOME QUALITY TENTS CERTIFIED ALSO BY TÜV SÜD
The same attention we paid to dynamic security was also given to the quality of sleep. First choice materials, accurate finishes, attention to details mean that in the Autohome tent you sleep in a real bed, insulated from the heat and cold and soundproofed from rain noise.
The market includes tents without genuine certification; some manufacturers advertise partial certification or merely a few details. Some are certified to ISO 9001 standards but this is a certification of company organization and is not a guarantee of product quality or safety.
Unlike the products of these manufacturers, Autohome roof tents have passed tough quality and materials tests carried out in the laboratories of certification entities, including the German TÜV for southern Europe.
AUTOHOME certification is global and covers the entire product. It is not partial and does not refer to single details but to the product as whole.
Most Autohome products have successfully passed the following tests:
1. Test to 3.8 standard of DIN 75302/02.91;
2. Test to 3.9.2 standard of DIN 75302/02.91;
3. Test to 3.9.3 standard of DIN 75302/02.91;
4. Test to 3.9.4 standard of DIN 75302/02.91;
5. Certificate number: AK 60024834 0001;
6. The authorities can check for forged certificates;
7. Professional buyers often select suppliers and products on the basis of quality/safety certificates;
8. End users prefer certified products because they are a “safer” choice.